Each tablet contains-
- Thiamine Nitrate (Vitamin B1) 100 mg
- Pyridoxine Nitrate (Vitamin B6) 200 mg
- Cyanocobalamin (Vitamin B12) 200 mcg.
Each 3 ml ampoule contains-
- Thiamine Hydrochloride (Vitamin B1) 100 mg
- Pyridoxine Hydrochloride (Vitamin B6) 100 mg
- Cyanocobalamin (Vitamin B12) 1000 mcg.
Vitamin B1, B6 & B12 is indicated for the treatment of B1, B6 and B12 deficiency syndrome. It is also indicated in the treatment of:
Dosage & Administration
Tablets may be administered in a dose of 1 to 3 tablets per day or as directed by the physician.
Ampoules are preferably injected intramuscularly (deep intragluteal). In severe cases 1 ampoule daily until the acute symptoms subside. For milder cases and follow up therapy 2 to 3 ampoules per week.