- Adults and children (over 12 years): Use two full tube
- Children aged 6-12 years: Use a full tube
- Children aged 1-5 years: Use up to 1/2 of a tube
- Children aged 2 months to 1 year: Use up to 1/4 of a tube
For 30 gm Tube:
- Adults and children (over 12 years): Use a full tube
- Children aged 6-12 years: Use up to 1/2 of a tube
- Children aged 1-5 years: Use up to 1/4 of a tube
- Children aged 2 months to 1 year: Use up to 1/8 of a tube
- Patients of >2 months of age can use the dermal cream.
- Cream should be applied to clean, dry skin. If the body is hot due to warm bath or any other reason, skin should be allowed to cool.
- It should be applied to the whole body excluding head.
- The whole body should be washed thoroughly 8-12 hours after treatment.
- Adults and children above 12 years will use a 30 g tube as a single dose.
- If necessary maximum two tubes (60 gm) can be used as a single dose.
- The cream should not be applied to the vicinity of mouth and areas close to the eyes.
Pregnancy & Lactation
It is not known whether Permethrin is excreted in human breast milk. So, it should not be used in nursing mothers.