Calcium Orotate is used-
- To prevent or to treat low blood Calcium levels
- Latent tetany
- Hip joint plastic surgery
- Many inflammatory diseases like: Arthritis, Spondylitis etc.
- Pregnant women & nursing mothers
- Premenstrual syndrome (PMS)
- Helps in controlling weight by suppressing the habit of frequent appetite
- Mood swings
- Cognitive enhancement
- Protects the heart by enhancing the efficiency of cardiac muscles
- To treat conditions caused by low Calcium levels i.e. bone loss (Osteoporosis, Postmenopausal, Osteoporosis, Juvenile Osteoporosis, Senile Osteoporosis, Osteomalacia, Rickets)
Dosage & Administration
Calcium Orotate 400 mg: As an addition to the daily diet, 2-3 tablets are usually recommended with meal, after meal or as directed by physician.
Calcium Orotate 740 mg: As an addition to the daily diet, 1-2 tablets are usually recommended with meal, after meal or as directed by physician.