- Rheumatoid arthritis
- Other chronic musculoskeletal disorders
- Acute gout
- Following dental surgery
Dosage & Administration
- Acute pain: 120 mg once daily. Etoricoxib 120 mg should be used only for acute symptomatic period, limited to a maximum of 8 days treatment.
- Chronic musculoskeletal pain: 60 mg once daily.
- Osteoarthritis: 30 mg once daily, increased if necessary to 60 mg once daily.
- Rheumatoid arthritis and ankylosing spondylitis: 90 mg once daily.
- Acute gout: 120 mg once daily for max. 8 days. Max. 60 mg daily in mild hepatic impairment; max. 60 mg on alternate days or 30 mg once daily in moderate hepatic impairment.
Pregnancy & Lactation
the potential benefit justifies the potential risk to the foetus. It is not known whether this drug is excreted in human milk.