Fluorometholone Acetate ophthalmic suspension is indicated for the treatment of-
- Acute and chronic non-infectious conjunctivitis and keratitis of allergic origin.
- Non-infectious inflammation of the anterior chamber of the eye (including anterior uveitis, episcleritis and scleritis).
- Post-operative irritative conditions after strabismus, cataract and glaucoma surgery.
Dosage & Administration
- Hypersensitivity to any ingredient of the formulation.
- Infectious conjunctivitis or keratitis.
- Injuries and ulcerous processes of cornea, especially infections caused by virus, bacteria and fungi.
- Dry eyes, especially keratoconjunctivitis sicca.